- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Category Archives: relevant conferences
Registration is now open for the following conference: Musical Materialities in the Digital Age Conference, 27-28 June 2014, University of Sussex Overview Music, while summoning notions of intangibility, transience and loss, is also associated with material objects that serve to … Continue reading
Pasted from here: http://www.soundstudies.eu/odense-may-2014-sound-studies-a-discipline-second-international-conference-of-the-european-sound-studies-association-essa/ “Sound Studies: Mapping the Field” will be the title of the second international ESSA conference. It will take place at the University of Copenhagen, June 27-29, 2014. Among the themes are: Case studies that testify to … Continue reading