- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Category Archives: relevant conferences
CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Music Since 1900, Glasgow, September 2015 SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 31 MARCH 2015 The Ninth Biennial International Conference on Music Since 1900 will take place at the University of Glasgow, School of Culture and Creative Arts, … Continue reading
Call for Papers & Participants – Sound Studies: Art, Experience, Politics – CRASSH, 8 July 2015 – 10 July 2015
Sound Studies: Art, Experience, Politics 8 July 2015 – 10 July 2015 CRASSH, Alison Richard Building, 7 West Road, CB3 9DT – SG1&2 Sound Studies: Art, Experience, Politics is a three-day conference featuring leading researchers and artists in the field. … Continue reading
Call for Submissions – Resonance and Recapitulation: Echo of a Renaissance, Limerick, August 12-13, 2015.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS 2015 RESONANCE AND RECAPITULATION: ECHO OF A RENAISSANCE In 2011, the first ISSTC was held in Limerick. In 2014, Limerick was the City of Culture, regenerating the diverse and exciting arts practices in the city. In 2015, … Continue reading
Call for Papers – One Century of Record Labels – Mapping places, stories and communities of sound, Newcastle University, 6 -7th November 2014
One Century of Record Labels – Mapping places, stories and communities of sound International Centre for Music Studies, Newcastle University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne November 6th – 7th 2014 Keynote: Dr Pete Dale (Slampt Records, Manchester Metropolitan University) This two-day interdisciplinary conference will … Continue reading