- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: February 2016
CFP: The New Soundtrack (Edinburgh University Press) The New Soundtrack brings together leading edge academic and professional perspectives on the complex relationship between sound and moving images. Volume 6 Issue 1 will be published in March 2016. It features: Sound, … Continue reading
SOUNDCAMP 30 April to 1 May 2016 Soundcamp is a series of outdoor listening events on International Dawn Chorus Day, linked by Reveil: a 24 hour broadcast that tracks the sounds of daybreak, travelling West from microphone to microphone on … Continue reading