- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: September 2015
A day long symposium that explores the role of women in the various disciplines of sound at Lancaster Institute of Contemporary Art, Lancaster University. November 13th 2015 10am-7pm. This symposium explores the practice, influence and prominence of women in sound. … Continue reading →