- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: February 2015
CALL FOR PAPERS Feminist Media Histories – Women and Soundwork Guest Editors: Kate Lacey, University of Sussex Michele Hilmes, University of Wisconsin-Madison The term “soundwork” is useful to designate media forms that are primarily aural, employing the three basic elements … Continue reading