- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: January 2015
British Library UK Sound Directory Project: Selecting a tape from the shelf Help us create a directory of the UK’s recorded sound collections Sound recordings help us to understand the world around us. They document the UK’s creative endeavours, preserve key … Continue reading
Call for Papers & Participants – Sound Studies: Art, Experience, Politics – CRASSH, 8 July 2015 – 10 July 2015
Sound Studies: Art, Experience, Politics 8 July 2015 – 10 July 2015 CRASSH, Alison Richard Building, 7 West Road, CB3 9DT – SG1&2 Sound Studies: Art, Experience, Politics is a three-day conference featuring leading researchers and artists in the field. … Continue reading
Radiophrenia – a temporary FM art radio station broadcasting in Glasgow during April 2015, announces an open call for sound and transmission artworks. We are seeking soundscapes, spoken word pieces, radio experiments, found sound, innovative approaches to drama and … Continue reading
Call for Submissions – Resonance and Recapitulation: Echo of a Renaissance, Limerick, August 12-13, 2015.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS 2015 RESONANCE AND RECAPITULATION: ECHO OF A RENAISSANCE In 2011, the first ISSTC was held in Limerick. In 2014, Limerick was the City of Culture, regenerating the diverse and exciting arts practices in the city. In 2015, … Continue reading