- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Call for Papers – One Century of Record Labels – Mapping places, stories and communities of sound, Newcastle University, 6 -7th November 2014
One Century of Record Labels – Mapping places, stories and communities of sound International Centre for Music Studies, Newcastle University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne November 6th – 7th 2014 Keynote: Dr Pete Dale (Slampt Records, Manchester Metropolitan University) This two-day interdisciplinary conference will … Continue reading