- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Programme Day 1 – Thursday 15th May 2014 WHITEHEAD BUILDING 09:00 — 09:30 Registration and Tea & Coffee Whitehead Building Ian Gulland Lecture Theatre 09:30 — 10:00 Welcome and Introductions from Lanfranco Aceti, Janis Jefferies and Morten Søndergaard Whitehead Building … Continue reading
Registration is now open for the following conference: Musical Materialities in the Digital Age Conference, 27-28 June 2014, University of Sussex Overview Music, while summoning notions of intangibility, transience and loss, is also associated with material objects that serve to … Continue reading