- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Sound Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal Editors Michael Bull, Professor of Sound Studies, University of Sussex, UK Veit Erlmann, Professor of Ethnomusicology and Anthropology, University of Texas at Austin, USA Call for Papers Sound Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal will be an … Continue reading
New Tempo @ The Poetry Club, Glasgow 03.04.14 8pm-2am After the success of their debut event New Tempo are back! Maintaining their principle of representing the sonically alluring. If their last event is anything to go by they surely cannot … Continue reading