- Sound::Gender::Feminism::Activism 2016, University of the Arts London – CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION Deadline July 8th, 2016
- Silent Cinema and the Transition to Sound Colloquium 23rd May – 24th May
- CFP Feminism and Sound, Commentary and Criticism – Feminist Media Studies due 22/7/16
- Urban vibrations: selfhood, sound and the city – Magda Stawarska-Beavan in conversation with James Mansell – Nottingham Contemporary, Tues 10th May.
- Sound Thought Glasgow CCA 30th March – 1st April
Monthly Archives: March 2014
http://www.soundstudies.eu/odense-may-2014-sound-studies-a-discipline-second-international-conference-of-the-european-sound-studies-association-essa/ Here’s a link to all of the panels: http://www.soundstudies.eu/assets/Panel-proposals-final.docx If you want to participate in the panel listed below, please send in an individual abstract of no more than 300 words to the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15 … Continue reading →